at Oct 24, 2014 12:41:52 PM
WHY NBC GOT RID OF JAY LENO
News is leaking out from Hollywood executives in-the-know that the Obama White House had been pressuring executives at NBC for the last two years to replace Jay Leno because the comedian was criticizing president Obama every night. Obama didn't like it and considered it a racist attack on him.
Since his inauguration in January, 2009 Obama had enjoyed three years of very, very friendly routines from all the late night comics on ABC, CBS, and Leno at NBC - there was no criticism at all.
But after data came to light that $100's of millions had been spent on first Family vacations during a recession, Mrs. Obama's unpopular new laws that changed food in America's schools and other negative news including the disastrous Obamacare rollout & website mess, Jay Leno took his comedy to a different level and his ratings skyrocketed - none of the other comics were so bold.
Of course NBC was on board when Jay Leno went after Republican George W. Bush every night for 8 years, but they couldn't stomach the fact that Leno's jokes about Obama were always right on target about the first black resident and left-leaning Democrat executives at NBC were being harassed by Obama himself who thought the comedy was a racist attack on him.
THESE ONE-LINERS MIGHT BE THE REASON NBC GOT RID OF JAY LENO
· "I was going to start off tonight with an Obama joke, but I don't want to get audited by the IRS."
· "It's casual Friday, which means that at the White House, they're casually going through everybody's phone calls and records."
· "It is not looking good for President Obama. Today his teleprompter took the fifth."
· "Fox News has changed its slogan from Fair and Balanced to See, I told you so! "
· "These White House scandals are not going away anytime soon. It's gotten so bad that People in Kenya are now saying he's 100 percent American."
· "The White House has a new slogan about Benghazi , hope and change the subject."
ON NSA SURVEILLANCE:
"We wanted a president who listens to all Americans - now we have one."
ON A NEW IRS COMMISSIONER:
"He's called "acting commissioner" because he has to act like the scandal doesn't involve the White House."
ON CLOSING THE GUANTANAMO PRISON FOR TERRORISTS:
"If he really wants to close it, turn it into a government-funded solar power company. The doors will be shut in a month."
CONCERNING THE BENGHAZI , ASSOCIATED PRESS, AND IRS SCANDALS:
"Remember in the old days when President Obama's biggest embarrassment was Joe Biden?"
ON OBAMA SAYING HE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE IRS SCANDAL:
"He was too busy not knowing anything about Benghazi to not know anything about the IRS.
ON OBAMA'S COMMENCEMENT ADDRESS:
"He told the young graduates their future is bright unless, of course, they want jobs."
ON A CHICAGO MAN WHO SET A RECORD FOR RIDING A FERRIS WHEEL:
"The only other way to go around and around in a circle that many times is to read the official report on Benghazi ."
ON WHITE HOUSE CLAIMS OF IGNORANCE ON THE SCANDALS:
"They took 'Don't Ask - Don't Tell' out of the Pentagon and moved it into the White House."